Tragic Shadow

Patrol schedule Change?

HI! Metro here. I'm new and have been watching you guys for a long time. I recently decided to join you guys. So I applied did the interview but was denied. I live in Sweden and therefore have the time difference of 6 hours from EST. they told me that I basically have to stay up until 2 am which is 8 est to be able to play with you guys which I can't and won't do. now my immediate thought was. why can't they just have a few patrols earlier like around 3-5pm anytime between that would suit people outside of the US. I love rp and jump at any chance to do it. so far I play in GTA 5 hosted lobbies for rp civ and cop but I wanted to step up to the modded community in GTA 5 but was denied so due to the schedule not being changed. would it be possible to have a few patrols earlier. it can't hurt, right?. what are you thoughts on this.

I can say this to you. Most of us live in the us. we all have jobs and school. Many people are not on until 4:00 est. if you can find people who are on at this time then you could try to.

Hello Tragic, my name is Cpl. Danno. I understand your frustrations but we have chose this time after many different time changes. For the community as a whole it would be better to stay where we are cause most of us are scholars and most have jobs. I am sorry it doesn't work out but changing the time will affect the rest of the community. Thank you for your interest and if you want to, you can apply to be a CIV.

Thanks, Corporal Danno PDS