Griffin

Shoutout to the OG's

It's been real, more than 4 years! Thanks for the good times and good memories.

Shoutout to the OG's, 

Richard (Not here anymore, but my depot buddy.)

Salem - illest mofo to cross mounties path, a true pal.

Charlie - CHARLIE! The candy mountain charlie :')

VMaxx - My best friend to come from Mounties, always a cheeky cunt.

Almeida - OG cop extraordinaire and Arma papa. 

Richer - I don't know what I've been told, but _____ is mighty cold. :^) Most annoying arma CPL ever.

Phrozen - Honestly the backbone of keeping Mounties going for as long as it has. Much respect.

Michael - My friend who we always shit talked about everyone else with xD I'll see you again 

Brightz - SAFE guy who we relentlessly tore into but I was happy when he finally left us for a better place (to be some fire guy in texas.)

Dive - WHO DO YOU KNOW, CHICAGO FD I KNOW A GUY. As cheeky and annoying as he was, was definitely a loss for this place.

Tek - You're okay my dude. RIP too soon.

Plenty of others - Too many to think of, post below if I forget you and I get my final shitpost comments in lol.

p.s Mart - Came back after so long away, the man, the myth, the legend. We came up together :')

Just now, Greg said:

Griffin, I heard that Greg was a great person to ;)

OG GREG! :D <33 Greg I remember when we went down to broker dukes every patrol and did narco patrol lol

@Ryan Bro, there are literally hundreds of people I could've mentioned but it's hard to think of everyone.

@Haphazardâ„¢I know you're watching, my (now worse than me) but originally better than me siege teammate.

1 hour ago, Cpl. Jokerr said:

@Griffin I got mad at you once over AtWar :P Lmao 

Haha just once? I was a MASTER At War player :^)

Played people like violins

15 hours ago, Griffin said:

OG GREG! :D <33 Greg I remember when we went down to broker dukes every patrol and did narco patrol lol

Yes fun times, maybe some day we can do that again.

Thanks for the kind shout out Griffin! It's been great working with you over the years and I really appreciate everything you've done for the community. We've had some really great times in GTA, ARMA, AtWar, and all the other random games we've played... hopefully there will be more!

Best of luck to you my friend!