Reda (ᴳѕ)

Anyone here going to Milsim West?

No, didn't know about it. But looks cool tbh. It's not something I would do often, but just once or twice for the experience would probably be cool.

Yeah, I'm not going just wondering if anyone else in the Community was going. would love two but owning Airsoft guns is Illegal, along with transportation and ticket prices from here to the US is 14,000+ so I doubt ill be going anytime soon. I'll stick to paintball

Yeah, I'm not going just wondering if anyone else in the Community was going. would love two but owning Airsoft guns is Illegal, along with transportation and ticket prices from here to the US is 14,000+ so I doubt ill be going anytime soon. I'll stick to paintball

$12000??? What are you flying a rolls royce or something? That's an expensive flight. And tickets are only like $200 I think

$12000??? What are you flying a rolls royce or something? That's an expensive flight. And tickets are only like $200 I think

"only $200"

"only $200"

Yes, when he is throwing out a 12000 figure for flying and ticket for entry, $200 is "only", lmao that means that $11800 is on flight alone? xD

TBH i've never even heard of a flight that expensive, maybe you elected for the $21,000 option on emirates airlines 

What I've included is, 3 Flights to the nearest International Airport. A flight to LAX which is the cheapest flight. Accommodation, Travel [Plane or what ever] to the Nth West, Airsoft Weapon hire. BB tubes, Equipment. 400 for the first 451 for the second to Albury [YMAY] then 450 to Sydney. 1000+ to LAX then all the other stuff, I did some math and its about 10000... so I should have really said the tickets are about 2000 and all the other stuff required is add its up. Soz about that, hope you didn't have nightmares!

1 minute ago, Reda (ᴳѕ) said:

What I've included is, 3 Flights to the nearest International Airport. A flight to LAX which is the cheapest flight. Accommodation, Travel [Plane or what ever] to the Nth West, Airsoft Weapon hire. BB tubes, Equipment. 400 for the first 451 for the second to Albury [YMAY] then 450 to Sydney. 1000+ to LAX then all the other stuff, I did some math and its about 10000... so I should have really said the tickets are about 2000 and all the other stuff required is add its up. Soz about that, hope you didn't have nightmares!

then again thats still alot of 14000 so my other assessment was way off xD