Welcome to Mounties Gaming Community
Welcome to Mounties Gaming Community, the largest private emergency services role-play gaming community in the world! Please feel free to register and apply to one of our role-play gaming communities. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and much more. If you have any questions or issues, please contact one of our recruitment staff members on TeamSpeak. We hope you have an enjoyable experience in our community!

Community TeamSpeak Server: mountiesgaming.ts.nfoservers.com
Login to Account Create an Account Join our TeamSpeak Server
Photo

New Gaming Mouse

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cst. Jokerr

Cst. Jokerr

Noob

• SAPP Constable
  • Others: GTA 5 Member, MG Member, A3 Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
So.. my mouse broke over the week (meaning I was mad and broke it) and I won't have one for about 3 more days but I still don't know what to get. I had the Logitech G400 but I can't find it at local stores and I don't fell like ordering one from internet so if any one has any ideas please tell me.

Cst. Jokerr

Cst. Jokerr

Noob

• SAPP Constable
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Forgot to add, I don't want to break the bank lol so let's try to keep money about 50-100 CND :)

Cpl. Chad

Cpl. Chad

NCO2IC of SAPP Auxiliary Program

• SAPP Corporal
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • GTA 5 Units
    SAPP Detachment
  • GTA 5 Callsign
  • GTA 5 Rank
    Corporal

This is the one I have:

https://www.amazon.c...g/dp/B00IAQ55ZG

Bought it for like $50 or $60 from Best Buy last year, works pretty good and I like it.

Cst_Chad_2.png

SAFE Waffle

SAFE Waffle

Lurker

• SAFE Member
  • Others: GTA 5 Member, MG Member
  • 6 posts

This is a very complicated question. Do you want the same mouse as before? 

If not, then what do you want your mouse to have? If you just want left/right/middle click then there are a lot of mice you can choose from. Do you want multi functional buttons? Do you want a mouse that has lights? Do you want a mouse with a numpad on it?

And then the question of ergonomics? Just because a mouse has what you want on it, it might be too big or too small for your hand size.

What kind of mouse grip do you use? That will also dictate the size and shape of the mouse you get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users